Long hair is a strong desire for every woman. However, this is not possible due to polluted water, harsh chemical shampoo, unhealthy regular diet, pollution, and other causes that affect hair growth. It is not difficult to get long hair. Here are some simple home remedies to make your hair grow faster and natural.
Follow these easy suggestions
- Trim your hair regularly and remove split ends.
- Make sure to moisturize your hair to condition the moisture in the hair follicles.
- Avoid applying conditioner to your scalp, making your scalp oily. It is only intended for hair, not to the scalp.
- Do not wash your hair with chlorine-containing water that leads to hair loss.
- Choose a healthy diet such as fish, fruits, milk, and leafy vegetables that are fully loaded with an abundant source of protein and fats essential for hair growth.
- Avoid tensions that lead to hair loss.
- Sleep deeply for at least 6 hours.
- Avoid combing wet hair that breaks the hair.
- Regular use of harsh shampoo for your hair weakens the strength of the hair strands.
- Use a conditioner after washing your hair, which helps protect the outer layer of hair.
- You can apply natural oils to moisturize your hair instead of conditioners.
- Always use regular, fresh tap water to wash your hair.
- Avoid tightening your hair to the towel, as this leads to damage to your hair strands.
Natural oils for hair growth
A) Coconut oil with garlic
Coconut is a natural hair moisturizer that stimulates hair growth by feeding follicles with essential amino acids to promote long hair health. Garlic is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the scalp from infections and dandruff. Combining these two components helps you get long silky hair without any damage.
how to use:
Take 10-15 garlic cloves and peel the outer layer.
Take a clean boiled pot and add some coconut oil to it.
Put the garlic cloves in oil and boil together for 4 to 5 minutes in a medium flame.
Collect warm oil with a colander in a clean bowl.
Let it warm and apply to your hair.
Smoothly massage your hair, including the scalp, using your fingertips slowly.
Leave it overnight and rinse with lukewarm water.
Try this treatment twice a week for thick, long hair.
B) Olive oil with curry leaves
Extra virgin olive oil is extracted from olive with high viscosity to penetrate the hair follicles to feed them. It is rich in vitamins A and E, which reduces dandruff and prevents split ends for healthy hair growth.
Curry leaves are rich in vitamin B, beta keratin, and essential nutrients with antioxidants. It preserves hair follicles from damage and avoids graying of hair.
how to use:
Take 15-20 curry leaves and clean them without any impurities on them.
Put some olive oil in a clean boil pot.
Add curry leaves to the oil and boil together for 5 minutes.
Let it get warm.
Gently filter the oil with the filter and apply the oil to your hair.
Massage it for 5 minutes to completely cover the hair.
Rinse it with clean water after 40 minutes.
Use this treatment three times a week to get a quick result.
Home remedies stimulate your hair to grow naturally without causing any harm to the hair due to the lack of harsh chemicals in them. Proper use of home remedies gives you faster and better results. Using home ingredients is very simple to get naturally silky long hair naturally. Let’s see some home remedies for fast hair growth.
Massage warm oil
Warm oil treatment is one of the most popular treatments for natural hair growth. Applying warm oil to the scalp encourages blood and vitamin E in the oil to nourish hair follicles and antioxidants, antibacterial properties that remove dandruff from your hair. It also works to repair dead cells in the scalp, which helps to strengthen the strength of hair roots.
how to use:
Boil 4 tablespoons of castor oil or coconut oil for 3-4 minutes.
Apply warm oil to your scalp that covers the entire hair and gently massage it for a few minutes with the tips of your fingers.
Leave it on overnight and rinse with a mild shampoo the next morning.
You can use this remedy twice a week.
Aloe vera is widely used in hair care products due to the presence of vital vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory substances. It prevents hair loss and removes dandruff from your scalp, which helps to gain long and silky hair. Regular use of aloe vera gel provides naturally smooth and shiny hair.
how to use:
Apply aloe vera gel to your hair and massage for at least 5 minutes.
Rinse with fresh water after 30 minutes with shampoo followed with a conditioner.
Use this treatment three times a week.