Let me tell you how to treat the acne problem.
I know you’ve probably tried everything and thought there’s no way to treat those annoying red oils.
Let’s start from the beginning …
What is acne really ?!
An acne is a group of rashes that have various causes. It is an inflammatory skin disease that affects the sebaceous glands of the skin.
Acne is the most common skin disease. Nearly 17 million people in the United States.
Most blisters are on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders.
Acne is not a serious health threat, but it can cause scars.
There are many types of warts such as:
Whiteheads (remaining under the surface of the skin), blackheads (rise to the surface of the skin and appear black), papules (small pink bumps), blisters (red with pus on top), nodules (large, painful, deep in the skin) abscesses (deep, Painful, can cause scars).
Now that we know what acne is, I’m sure you all want to hear how acne is treated.
This is how it works – everyone has the right solution for him/her, what you have to do is try these natural remedies and find out what is best for you.
Here are some solutions that I’m talking about:
1. Cook oatmeal and put it on the face for 15 minutes, then wash it.
2. Make a warm bath with boiling nettle and rosemary to reduce acne.
3. Place an equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and leave it for half an hour and wash it. Repeat for 15-20 days.
4. Rub acne with garlic cloves several times a day.
5. Wash your face with avocado dough mixed with water.
6. Bedouin medicines: Eat medium-sized radishes with each meal. Drink two cups of rosemary tea. Drink 3 cups of water with lemon and honey.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with two tablespoons of lemon juice. Put it on the face, wait for it to get tough (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water.
8. Clean your skin: soak a cotton ball in lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and put it on the face.
9. Mix 2-3 tea bags with some basil and cook in boiling water for 10-20 minutes. Then apply it to acne using a cotton ball.
10. Leaves saturated lettuce leaves in water and use water to rinse face and acne.
11. Grind bay leaves and boil in water, cool down and apply to acne.
12. Boil water in a skillet, add some apple cider vinegar. Cool, place a towel over your head and bend over the pan.
13. Clean your face every morning with a cotton ball soaked in vinegar. May bite. Try on a small portion first.
You can also check our other article for acne: Click Here